Megan, 2 yrs old

Megan, 2 yrs old

Friday, December 9, 2011

I forgot the most important thing!

Oh my...In my cold stupor, I guess I forgot to tell you WHERE the vet's office is!
Sheesh. 
Here is a link to the office:
http://www.vcahospitals.com/college-hill
They are located very close to the intersection of Winton & North Bend Rds.
I go over Cross County (Regan)  WEST to the Galbraith Rd exit and turn left.  Go up the hill and turn left on Winton Rd.  North Bend intersects about a mile (?) up and turn right.  White Castle will be on the corner.  JUST after turning right, they sit back a little off the road on the LEFT.  It is just past a dollar store.
My vet, that I've been taking my Shepherds to, as well as my grand"puppy," is Dr. Joseph Smith.  Some of you already know him, as 2 of the puppies are going to him now too!  :)
I can't say enough about his expertise.  He will be there for the Pics with Santa CLAWS so if you happen to get there, please tell him Bev sent you.  And if you have one of Megan's babies, tell him so because I know he'll want to see them.
Remember the pictures are only from 1-4 but I wouldn't wait until the last minute to get there if you can help it.
 Their number is 681-9223 but I have a feeling they may turn their phones over after hours so I'm not sure if anyone would answer or not.
   Sorry about the lack of info yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment