Megan, 2 yrs old

Megan, 2 yrs old

Sunday, October 9, 2011

New home for PurplePeanutPeoplePuppy

OOOHHH this is a sad, yet very happy day...

    My little baby has chosen her new people.  I gave them (the humans!) THEIR choice of 2 girls but I knew in my heart which one I thought was a perfect fit for him.  I tried (I *think* I was successful) not offering my opinion, but Purple Girl made it clear that SHE was going to be their choice.  As a breeder, this is the BEST feeling in the world...to see your baby go home with people that will love and care for her (can you believe I'm crying?!)

    I told her that she had a whole new world out there to go forth and conquer and new people that will have their hearts stolen by her.  Jason will be calling her Jasmine after his favorite Disney character.  How cute.  I like that name a lot!

   Jasmine promised me that she'd have Jason bring her back to Camp Gwamma's house frequently  :)  And since Megan LOVES for Jason to throw her "feetball" for her, she is also looking forward to it.
   So you ask...how does Megan feel about her baby leaving?  I'm not real sure that she knows she is missing yet!  She is so exhausted, as well as the other puppies, that everyone is sound asleep.  Funny part is, Meg was going out of the gate with Jason too!  She may've wanted to see where she was going?  Or maybe she just wanted to bail?  :)  Throw my ball and I'll follow you anywhere!
   Now I guess I should work on my 2010 taxes since my CPA appointment is at 11 tomorrow!  What's the rush Bev??

"Jasmine" and Jason.......he found her scratch patch!  See her rear leg going?  :)


Jason took this one of her.  Doesn't she look so grown up?  I'm telling you, she looks just like her mama.  And every bit as smart!  She has so much potential & I am sure Jason will just love her to death.

This was right before she got scooped up to go to her new home.  Funny how their ears look at this age.  They're aren't up yet but the way she was laying you could see how they'll be in a few weeks.  Jason won't believe how fast she will grow up.
THANK YOU JASON, I know you'll be very happy with her.
And you'd better remember to come visit!  Don't make me come over there  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment